Please download the application, and once completed, please email
- Applicants must be enrolled in a 2- or 4-year college, university, or tuition-based high school in the United States.
- Applicants must be accepted as a full-time student at a college, university, or trade school program for the upcoming academic semester or tuition-based high school
- Applicants must complete and submit a Scholarship Application by August 31, 2022.
Scholarship Applicants Must Provide:
- Completed RCA Scholarship application form.
- Unofficial Transcript from the institution (Can “Save As” from school’s website); If 1st term Freshman, a copy of your class schedule
- Proof of acceptance at an academic, vocational, or technical school for post-secondary studies (Must be 2- 4 years).
- The deadline to submit all applications is August 31, 2022
- Award notification will be given by September 15, 2022